How you can get a top offer for your own home, quickly and easily, even in a slow market!


Tips, tactics and strategies to sell your own house!

House for sale"House for sale secrets revealed" ebook shows how you can get the best home selling price for your property.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!

Destroy The Greatest Real Estate Myth And You will Come Out Better Off!

We've all heard it said, "The most important thing in real estate is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!" For years real estate agents have been peddling that line. As many will say, "it’s the reason why real estate does or does not sell."

To that I reply, "CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY!"

Sure, location is important, but to elevate it to the status of "the most important reason" is in my opinion, unjustified. In truth, there are 3 key factors that determine whether or not a home sells.

They are:
• PRICE
• CONDITION
• LOCATION

You'll notice I put location last on the list. Now don't get me wrong, location is important, but to say it is the most important factor in any real estate sale is just not true! Let me explain this in my next blog entry...

No comments: